Monday, December 5, 2011
Wednesday, May 5, 2010
This is "Angel Falls", The World's highest waterfall. You can only visit this place by air.
more details in http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angel_Falls
Bristle cone tree, Oldest known Tree estimated 10,000 years old.
more details in http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristlecone_pine
The Deepest lake in the world "Lake Baikal" in Russia, Also the Largest freshwater lake by volume of water. Deepest point 1327m and with an average depth of 744.4 m
Monday, April 26, 2010
Have a look on Some of these Interesting facts which you would like to know.
• Intelligent people have more zinc and copper in their hair.
• Our eyes remain the same size from birth onward, but our nose and ears never stop growing.
• You burn more calories sleeping than you do watching TV.
• A person will die from total lack of sleep sooner than from starvation. Death will occur about 10 days without sleep, while starvation takes a few weeks.
• Chewing gum while peeling onions will keep you from crying.
• The Mona Lisa had no eyebrows.
• When the moon is directly overhead, you weigh slightly less.
• Alexander Graham Bell, the inventor of the telephone, never telephoned his wife or mother because they were both deaf.
• "I Am." is the shortest complete sentence in the English language.
• Colgate faced big obstacle marketing toothpaste in Spanish speaking countries because Colgate translates into the command "go hang yourself."
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Replace User error not sure what is the intent is it telling the user to quit the job or the user is bad at computers
Problem Exists between keyboard and Chair aka PEBKAC so what this really means ...?
Employment/Enjoyment Conflict message. Is this a HiFi Super computer or the employer has hired a admin resource just to monitor each Employee what they do on their computer.
Funny , If you not expected to understand then why is this displayed, just to bug the user.
I guess the computer is tired or over heated, its thermal sensor has triggered this message and telling the user to switch off the computer with an indirect message.
This seems to be designed just to bug the user with some error or the other even if the user is good at computers
Bugging the user with Automatic updates and the most irritating part is the test in the message .